I'm a fourth-year PhD student in the College of Computer Science and Technology at Zhejiang University in China. My advisors are Prof. Xiaofei He and Prof. Deng Cai. Now I'm a visiting scholar at UIUC and work with Prof. Bo Li.
My research interests fall in the general areas and applications of machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), especially the recent developments in transfer learning, common sense reasoning, reinforcement learning and adversarial learning to work towards the goal of the combination of language understanding and generation. In May 2017, our proposed model (MEMEN) achieved the second place on the leaderboard of the Stanford Question Answering Dataset (SQuAD).
• I am excited to visit the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and work with Prof. Bo Li!
• I'm excited to join the Alibaba DAMO Academy as a research intern!
• Our paper "Reinforced Dynamic Reasoning for Conversational Question Generation" got accepted in ACL 2019, Florence, Italy.
Link to [Google Scholar]
MEMEN: Multi-layer Embedding with Memory Networks for Machine Comprehension
Boyuan Pan, Hao Li, Zhou Zhao, Bin Cao, Deng Cai, Xiaofei He
arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.09098
Robust Asymmetric Bayesian Adaptive Matrix Factorization
Xin Guo, Boyuan Pan, Deng Cai, Xiaofei He
Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2017)
2016/09 - present
• Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University.
2012/09 - 2016/06
• B.S. in Mathematical Science, Zhejiang University.
2014/08 - 2014/09
• Summer Courses, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
2019/10 - present
• Visiting Scholar at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), Urbana, USA.
2019/06 - 2019/09
• Research Intern at Alibaba DAMO Academy, Hangzhou, China.
2018/11 - 2019/05
• Visiting Scholar at Ohio State University (OSU), Columbus, USA.
2016/11 - 2017/09
• Research Intern at Eigen Technologies, Hangzhou, China.
Program Committee Member: AAAI (2018), ACL (2018, 2019), NeurIPS (2019).
Journal Reviewer: IEEE TNNLS.