I'm a fifth-year Ph.D. student in the State Key Lab of CAD&CG at Zhejiang University in China. My advisors are Prof. Xiaofei He and Prof. Deng Cai. During my Ph.D. career, I was a visiting scholar at UIUC (working with Prof. Bo Li) and OSU (working with Prof. Huan Sun).
My research interests fall in the general areas and applications of machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), especially the recent developments in transfer learning, reinforcement learning and adversarial learning to work towards the goal of the combination of language understanding and generation.
• Our paper "Self-Supervised Attention Flow for Dialogue State Tracking" got accepted in Neurocomputing.
• Our paper "T3: Tree-Autoencoder Regularized Adversarial Text Generation for Targeted Attack" got accepted in EMNLP 2020.
• Our paper "Adversarial Mutual Information for Text Generation" got accepted in ICML 2020, Vienna, Austria.
Self-Supervised Attention Flow for Dialogue State Tracking
Boyuan Pan*, Yazheng Yang*, Bo Li, Deng Cai
Towards Evaluating the Robustness of Chinese BERT Classifiers
Boxin Wang, Boyuan Pan, Xin Li, Bo Li
arXiv preprint arXiv:2004.03742
Bi-Decoder Augmented Network for Neural Machine Translation
Boyuan Pan, Yazheng Yang, Zhou Zhao, Yueting zhuang, Deng Cai
Discriminate and Reconstruct: Learning from Language Model to Answer Keyword Questions
Boyuan Pan, Yazheng Yang, Yueting Zhuang, Deng Cai
The second China Symposium on Cognitive Computing and Hybrid Intelligence (CCHI 2019) (oral)
Keyword-based Query Comprehending via Multiple Optimized-Demand Augmentation
Boyuan Pan, Hao Li, Zhou Zhao, Deng Cai, Xiaofei He
arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.00179
MEMEN: Multi-layer Embedding with Memory Networks for Machine Comprehension
Boyuan Pan, Hao Li, Zhou Zhao, Bin Cao, Deng Cai, Xiaofei He
arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.09098
Robust Asymmetric Bayesian Adaptive Matrix Factorization
Xin Guo, Boyuan Pan, Deng Cai, Xiaofei He
Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2017)
2016/09 - present
• Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University.
2012/09 - 2016/06
• B.S. in Mathematical Science, Zhejiang University.
2014/08 - 2014/09
• Summer School, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
2019/09 - 2020/08
• Visiting Scholar at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), Urbana, USA.
2019/06 - 2019/09
• Research Intern at Alibaba DAMO Academy, Hangzhou, China.
2018/11 - 2019/05
• Visiting Scholar at Ohio State University (OSU), Columbus, USA.
2016/11 - 2017/09
• Research Intern at Eigen Technologies, Hangzhou, China.
Program Committee Member: AAAI (2018), NeurIPS (2019), ACL (2018, 2019, 2020), EMNLP (2020), NAACL (2021).
Journal Reviewer: IEEE TNNLS.