My research focuses on Natural Language Processing (NLP), especially question answering and text generation. In May 2017, our proposed model (MEMEN) achieved the second place on the leaderboard of the Stanford Question Answering Dataset (SQuAD).
• Our paper "Reinforced Dynamic Reasoning for Conversational Question Generation" got accepted in ACL 2019, Florence, Italy.
• I am excited to visit the Ohio State University and work with Prof. Huan Sun!
• Our work in NeurIPS 2018 was invited to have a talk on the 16th China Symposium on Machine Learning Applications (MLA 2018), Nanjing, China.
• Our paper "MacNet: Transferring Knowledge from Machine Comprehension to Sequence-to-Sequence Models" got accepted in NeurIPS 2018, Montreal, Canada.
• Our work in ACL 2018 was invited to present on The Third SFU-ZJU Joint Symposium on Big Data and Visual Computing, Hangzhou, China.
• Our paper "Discourse Marker Augmented Network with Reinforcement Learning for Natural Language Inference" got accepted in ACL 2018 (oral), Melbourne, Australia.
• Our Model "MEMEN" achieved the second place on the SQuAD leaderboard!
• Our paper "Robust Asymmetric Bayesian Adaptive Matrix Factorization" got accepted in IJCAI 2017, Melbourne, Australia.
Link to [Google Scholar]
Reinforced Dynamic Reasoning for Conversational Question Generation
Boyuan Pan, Hao Li, Ziyu Yao, Deng Cai, Huan Sun
Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2019)
MEMEN: Multi-layer Embedding with Memory Networks for Machine Comprehension
Boyuan Pan, Hao Li, Zhou Zhao, Bin Cao, Deng Cai, Xiaofei He
arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.09098
Robust Asymmetric Bayesian Adaptive Matrix Factorization
Xin Guo, Boyuan Pan, Deng Cai, Xiaofei He
Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2017)
November 2018 - May 2019
Visiting Scholar at the Ohio State University (OSU), Columbus, USA.
October 2017 - September 2018
Research Intern at YIWISE.AI, Hangzhou, China.
November 2016 - September 2017
Research Intern at Eigen Technologies, Hangzhou, China.
July 2015 - August 2015
Research Intern at the Department of Statistics of North Carolina State University (NCSU), Raleigh, USA.
Program Committee Member: AAAI (2018), ACL (2018, 2019), NeurIPS (2019).
Journal Reviewer: IEEE TNNLS.